Join us for another chance to meet the Director of Strategy for the Innovation Beehive, Laura Gelder Robertson, for the 'Innovation in Research' Workshop! This will be held on Friday 14th August from 9 AM - 11 AM UTC+1 (UK time).
What we'll cover:
- The process of Design Thinking to give your research structure
- What behaviours you need to adopt in order to make innovation in research work for you
- How to identify the real research challenge you're trying to solve
- How to generate ideas collaboratively using creative problem-solving tools used by the best innovators in the world
- How to make your research tangible and test it to ensure it will genuinely solve the problem for potential beneficiaries
- What you need to consider in order to move to action and create real-world, positive change
You can attend by donation (Laura is kindly donating all her fees to the GRN to support memberships for disadvantaged scholars). A zoom link will be sent to attendees who RSVP and will be available a day before the event. Be sure to secure your place as soon as possible as spaces are very limited. We look forward to seeing you there!
Find out what time our event will take place in your timezone here
Connect with Laura on LinkedIn
Global Research Network, Canterbury, United Kingdom
Copyright © 2020 Global Research Network. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GRN Global